“Learn how to cook–try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!” ~Julia Childs
The Six Pillars of Essential Lifelong Skills for Cooking at Home Easily and Efficiently For Optimal Health
1. Learn what to cook for your health, vitality, optimal weight and family time! I will work with you to formulate a plan that will help you cook at home based on your family, lifestyle, career, body type, tastes, location, gender, age, activity level, and health challenges. One man’s medicine is another man’s poison. One concept I will work out with you is a food blueprint, The Tower of Food Power, which is what your plate should look like each meal for balanced nutrition, specifically designed for you.
2. Shopping is easy, quick and fun! Once a week is all you need when you are organized to shop for meals for your family. I will teach you that it can be done in under an hour, with a list tailored to you and your family’s needs for the week. With a little prep you are well on your way to optimal weight and vitality all while saving money from no waste or eating out. You will learn to love real whole food and be excited about what’s in season.
3. Fifteen minute meals! That’s right, we need to cook quickly and efficiently and that means good, simple food. Good breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks along with Super Speedy 1-Minute Meals that all are delicious and nutritious! This is the key to eating at home for the week. Learn the art of eating leftovers, which not only tastes great but makes our cooking even easier.
4. Set your kitchen up for successful cooking! I will come to your house and together we will revamp your kitchen, pantry, refrigerator and freezer with the right foods and lists to keep cooking properly. When we do not have an environment that helps us grow and thrive, we cannot reach our goals. Setting up our kitchen for success is necessary for cooking and eating at home.
5. The essential five! Food is fundamental for survival, but we also need water, rest, exercise, a few supplements and stress management strategies. Armed with knowledge and techniques about the Essential Five you are well on your way to looking and feeling great.
6. The traveling kitchen! Let’s face it: we are all busy people who can get caught eating bad food when not at home. I will give you the the skills to eat right whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. You will never gain weight or feel lethargic after traveling when you follow this amazing way of eating while away from home!